30 Days Out is Craig Capurso’s personal one-month weight loss program. It’s a combination of intense training techniques, a precise nutrition plan, expert supplement advice, daily videos from Craig, and workouts that will transform your body!
Over the next 30 days, you’re going to encounter training techniques you may have never tried. You’re going to run through things like heavy volume training (HVT), Tabata, trisets, high-intensity interval training, and timed rest periods. You’ll utilize each of these techniques to burn fat and achieve peak condition!
The nutrition in this program is specialized just for you. Craig has built a total daily energy expenditure calculator that will take into account your age, height, weight, sex, and activity level. From this calculator, you’ll know exactly how many calories you need every day throughout the entire program. As the weeks pass, you’ll decrease your calories to get in your best-ever shape!
More about 30 Days Out:
• Effective 30-day fitness plan that will help you torch fat
• Appropriate for experienced lifters
• Includes daily workouts, daily videos from Craig, a complete nutrition guide, and pro supplement advice
• Daily videos from Craig cover a wide range of health, fitness, and nutrition questions, plus each day’s workout session!
• Nutrition guide includes a sample meal plan and advice on how to put together your meals
• Supplement plan helps you get lean and stay energized during your workouts
• Short daily videos show you how each exercise is done
• Tap an exercise to watch a short video demonstration
• Workout tracking tool allows you to see workouts completed, skipped, and upcoming
• Weight and body fat tracking lets you to see your progress and provides major motivation
• Workout reminder notifications help keep you on track
30 Days Out: Dial it in.
Bodybuilding.com All Access is a content subscription service that includes over 45 premium fitness plans created by world-class personal trainers, athletes, and experts. Every plan features informational videos, daily workouts, nutrition guidance, and expert supplement advice, with new plans and courses added every month. While several plans have dedicated apps like this one, please visit Bodybuilding.com to view the complete suite of subscriber’s only content.