CoinDash is a cryptocurrency mining monitor and dashboard app that supports many popular mining multipools including NiceHash, Ethermine, Mining Pool Hub, Suprnova, NanoPool, AntPool, MineXMR, CoinMine, EthPool, DwarfPool, F2Pool and Give-Me-Coins. That’s 12 mining monitor apps in one! It supports many cryptos including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Litecoin, Monero, Zcash and a host of other altcoins.
Statistics are displayed in a single scrollable pane grouped by category for quick and easy viewing, including hash rates, difficulty, earnings, projected earnings, shares submitted, last/current block, and workers.
Check out the the 24 hour hash rate charts + graphical display of hash rates for all your workers color-keyed by coin, effortless switching between supported coins and multipools, intuitive pull-to-refresh updates of dashboard graphics and statistics, and flagging of workers with high invalid shares for those multipools that support it.
Now you can watch your bitcoins and other altcoins pile up in style. Your eyes will thank you. Happy mining!
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• 24 hour hash rate charts for multipools that support hash rate history (Ethermine+Flypool, NiceHash, Mining Pool Hub, NanoPool, Suprnova, MineXMR, CoinMine, EthPool)
• Graphical display of active workers and their percentage of the total miner hash rate
• Display most important mining statistics color-keyed to coin type
• Pull-to-refresh of statistics for the current coin and multipool
• Context-sensitive coin selection and settings panes which adapt to the currently selected multipool • Fast, simple, and intuitive switching between multipools and coins
• Worker views show accepted/rejected share stats and percentages for those multipools that support it (Ethermine, NiceHash, AntPool, MineXMR, EthPool, F2Pool)
• Show workers in bright red when rejected shares goes above a user-specified threshold specified in Settings (Ethermine, NiceHash, AntPool, MineXMR, EthPool, F2Pool)
• Option to show projected earnings in coins or USD for month, week, day, and hour (Ethermine, NanoPool, EthPool)
MULTIPOOLS AND COINS SUPPORTED
Ethermine (3 coins)
– Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Zcash (via flypool)
NiceHash (30 algos)
– see nicehash.com/algorithm for a complete list
NanoPool (7 coins)
– Electroneum, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Monero, PascalCoin, Siacoin, Zcash
Mining Pool Hub (35 coins)
– see miningpoolhub.com for a complete list (also supports some delisted coins)
Suprnova (61 coins)
– see suprnova.cc for a complete list (also supports some delisted coins)
AntPool (8 coins)
– Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Siacoin, Zcash
CoinMine.pl (15 coins)
– see coinmine.pl for a complete list
F2Pool (4 coins)
– Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Siacoin, Zcash
– improved F2Pool support coming soon!
EthPool (solo mining)
DwarfPool (5 coins)
– Ethereum, Expanse, Groestlcoin, Monero, Zcash
Give-Me-Coins (15 coins)
– see give-me-coins.com for a complete list
1. CoinDash supports 185 coins/algos across 12 popular mining multipools. Tap the multipool name in the top center of the screen to change multipools. Tap the top left coin button to change coin pools for the current multipool. Both the coin selection button and settings button are context-sensitive and apply to the current multipool.
2. NanoPool requires a special wallet address format for PascalCoin. To find your full wallet account address, visit your NanoPool PascalCoin web stats, and click the JSON Data button. The first line of the displayed data shows the full account address between the quotes.
3. NiceHash uses hashing algorithm names instead of coin names.
4. Hash rate charts for Suprnova are supported only for the last few hours for some coin pools. Contact them and politely request 24 hour hash rate data in their stats API if you want to see it fully supported in CoinDash.