Do you want to know who owns that phone number? Have you receive a phone call from a suspicious caller? Most phone numbers are unlisted these days and to get the owner’s information you need to get a reverse phone lookup. There are many companies out there that are providing this service, however most of them provide old and outdated information or even information that can be found for free by searching online.
Reverse phone lookup is something you do when you have a phone number and you want to get in possession of the facts about the person whose number this is. This happens in a number of cases, mostly when you are wondering whether to return a certain call, but also when you want to check up on an individual or if you want to keep yourself and your loved ones safe. As you might have expected, there is not just one thing that you can do in such a case as there are a few ways in which you can do a reverse phone lookup and this is what we will be talking about here.
Publication Name : Wizard
N APP PURCHASE:
You can be a premium user through auto-renewing subscription.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Terms of Service: https://phonenumbertoname.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/terms-of-service/