***The OBDLink app exclusively works with the OBDLink MX WiFi OBD adapter***
***The app will NOT function with any other brand of OBD adapter.***
Convert your phone or tablet into a full-fledged diagnostic scan tool: read diagnostic trouble codes, clear the “Check Engine” light, check emissions readiness, estimate fuel economy and much more!
– Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes
– Read freeze frame data
– Display real-time data (over 90 parameters!)
– Customizable dashboards
– Emissions readiness for each US state
– Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
– Multiple trip meters
– Log data to CSV format (compatible with Excel)
– Retrieve vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
– Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
– On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
– In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
– GPS tracking – plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
– Full diagnostic report that can be e-mailed or uploaded to Dropbox
– English and Metric units
– Support for English, Spanish, French, Greek, Italian, and Czech languages
– Free unlimited updates
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
OBDLink MX Wi-Fi launched on Kickstarter ( http://bit.ly/MX_Kickstarter ), and received the support of over 7,500 backers! The app requires an OBDLink MX Wi-Fi device to function.
To order OBDLink MX Wi-Fi, visit http://bit.ly/buy-mx-wifi
For support and product information, visit http://bit.ly/obdlinkmxwifi
Follow us on Facebook http://bit.ly/STNfacebook
and Twitter http://bit.ly/STNtwitter
Once you have OBDLink MX Wi-Fi, download OBDLink and start connecting with your car like never before!