Digital Theatre Words (DTW) – a professional theatre dictionary for theatre-makers around the world.
Offering 24 languages and more than 2000 theatre terms, DTW is the leading professional theatre dictionary, the perfect tool for international theatre collaborations in five continents.
The 24 languages are Bulgarian, Catalan, Cantonese Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Serbian, Czech, English (US), Spanish (Eu), Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, German, Traditional Chinese, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, and Turkish.
1. Over 2,000 words of theatre terminology in 24 languages with pronunciation, definition and synonyms
2. Offline search
3. Quick search in 10 categories ( Performance, Lighting, Sound, Building & Architecture, Rigging & Machinery, Electric, Multimedia & Protocols, Costume, Scenery, Administration & Management)
4. Finger swipe to check the previous and the next word
5. “Favorite” words to create your specialized word list
6. Recent search history for backtracking
Download Digital Theatre Words App Tutorial at http://goo.gl/Ac9Wcw
iOS 7.0 or higher recommended.