Voice and Text translator from Borat LTD development group is an application that allows you to bridge all language gaps whatever part of the world you are and communicate in more than 40 languages. The translator that is always at your pocket is an indispensable helper at any trip.
– Optimized for iPhone X and iPad.
The improved process of translation includes:
– The usage of Apple voice recognition technology;
– The pronunciation of translation added with pronunciation speed control function;
– Carrying on a dialogue in a voice-voice mode;
– Carrying on a dialogue in a text mode;
– Capability to store the history of translations as well as to share your translations with friends and acquaintances.
HOW TO USE IT?
– Enter the text or dictate what you want to translate;
– Read the translation on a screen display or allow the application to pronounce it.
In the mode of voice translation the application supports the following languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Dutch, Greek, Danish, Indonesian, Icelandic, Spanish, Italian, Catalan, Chinese, Korean, Malay, German, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Hindi, Czech, Swedish, Japanese.
Note: the free of charge version may have limited number of voice translations per day and these restrictions can be changed.
Premium access to the application provides you with unlimited access to all the functions of Voice and Text translator from Borat LTD development group as well as with zero ads.
To get Premium access to the application you may choose one of the following types of subscriptions:
– 1 year with 3 day free trial;
– 1 month;
– 1 week.
The payment is raised from the iTunes account when purchase has been confirmed.
The subscription is renewed automatically unless the automatic renewal is switched off at least in 24 hours prior to the expiration of the current period.
Accounts for extension will be raised within 24 hours until the expiration of the current period.
Subscriptions can be controlled by the user. Automatic extension can be switched off by transition to the user’s account settings after purchase.
Where it is applicable any remaining balance of free trial, if it is offered, will be annulled when the user buys subscription for this publication.