The Economic Times app lets you stay updated with unrivaled coverage of Stock Market, Business, Finance, Sensex, Nifty, Personal Finance News, Business News and Economy News as they happen.
· News alerts: Get notified of major developing stories and events
· Morning & evening briefings: Start and end your day with morning and evening briefings curated with top stories of the day
· Special Coverage: Full coverage of elections, budget, and other important events
· Multimedia: Live Tv & Audio Stream
· Quick Reads: Read through top stories of the day in short format packaged for you
· Slideshows: Slideshows ranging across different genres – Auto, Advertising & Marketing, Biz & Entrepreneurship, Corporate & Industry, Consumer & Legal, Economy, Entertainment, Events, Stock Market and many more
· Markets Coverage: Gives enhanced Markets Data ranging from Stock Market- Sensex, BSE, Nifty, NSE, Mutual Funds, Commodities, Companies, Shares, Movers, Gainers, and Losers
· Track Investments: Lets you track the stocks in your Watchlist, Stock Market Gainers, Stock Market Losers, Stock Market Movers, BSE, NSE, Sensex and Nifty etc
· Notifications Hub: View all the notifications received at one place so that you never miss an alert
· Night Mode: View app in night mode for easy night time reading or poor light conditions
· Offline Reading: Save articles to read later on your devices even in offline mode
Terms & Conditions: https://m.economictimes.com/termsofuse.cms
Here are the details on our subscription offers:
• Prime 3 months subscription (Automatically renewed until canceled).
• Prime 1 year subscription (Automatically renewed until canceled).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.