This medical reference app provides health care practitioners with PubMed published review articles on thousands of diseases, procedures, drugs, tests, and other medical topics. Articles are detailed and cover all aspects of patient care.
MedicalPearls articles are written, edited, and updated by over 6,000 academic professionals worldwide. The MedicalPearls PubMed app offers:
1. Thousands of topics written and updated regularly.
2. Photos, illustrations and videos covering thousands of disorders and diseases (images and videos require connectivity).
3. How to articles on numerous procedures and examinations.
4. Casting and splinting techniques.
5. Discussion of numerous specialty physical examinations.
6. Drug Reference Information.
MedicalPearls PubMed Reference comes with unlimited offline access to our PubMed review articles for 30 days. After this you may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase for $9.99 per year (if you do not maintain a subscription you can only access 1 article per week). On a typical day, you can expect to find approximately 5 – 10 new articles added.
Payment for the subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged $9.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.