Fast Tract Diet App helps you identify gut friendly foods versus hard-to-digest foods, track and chart your meals and symptoms, create shopping lists and quickly look up symptom potential for specific foods & drinks at your favorite market on the fly.
Fast Tract Diet is based on a flexible “FP” point system adaptable to a variety of dietary preferences. Each food is assigned a specific point value based on its symptom potential; the lower the points, the lower the symptom potential.
Fast Tract Diet addresses the symptoms of Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders and Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) and related digestive and general health issues including:
• Gas, bloating, distension and belching
• Cramps, abdominal pain and indigestion
• Diarrhea, constipation or altered bowel habits
• Heartburn, sore throat, sinus irritation, persistent cough, sour taste, hoarseness, lump in throat feeling and post nasal drip
• Respiratory symptoms
• Allergic and autoimmune reactions
Credits for various Icons
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
Icon made by Picol from www.flaticon.com