Ember® Non-invasive Hemoglobin Tracker can measure up to 9 biomarkers – hemoglobin (Hgb), pulse rate (PR), perfusion index (PI), oxygen content (OC), oxygen saturation (SpO₂), pleth variability index (PVI), respiration rate (RR), carboxyhemoglobin (CO), and methemoglobin (Met) – to help you gain the feedback you can use to optimize your training.
This app requires the purchase of an Ember Non-invasive Hemoglobin Tracking System from shop.cercacor.com.
The Ember app allows users to track, trend, and review their hemoglobin, pulse rate and 7 additional biomarkers through six (6) powerful, interactive graphs/tables.
– The Results Table allows you to view your entire history of data in a tabular format with an easy drill-down of each result by simply tapping on the number
– The Trend Table allows you to track and trend your biomarkers by activity – pinch to zoom, swipe across the screen to quickly view different time periods.
– Seasonal Table allows you to view the impact seasonal changes may have on each of your biomarkers.
– Elevation Table allows you to view the impact a change in elevation may have on each of your biomarkers.
– Daily Ranges Table tracks your first-of-day, pre-workout, and post-workout values to help you see the impact the intensity and duration of your training has on each of your biomarkers.
– Multi-biomarker Table allows you to select two biomarkers to track so that you can see how each biomarker correlate to each other over time.
Tracking and trending your biomarkers with the Ember App may provide you with unique insights into your body such as: How your body responds to elevation – how much your hemoglobin increases, how long you need to stay at elevation, and how long your increases lasts and How your body responds to intensity and duration of training.
The more data you can collect, the more insights you can gather. Combined with the Ember Non-invasive hemoglobin tracking system, the Ember app can be a powerful tool to help you optimize your endurance training.